The quantity of a bunker a vessel has at a specific time
Klassmar bunkering surveys are carried out to measure and ascertain independently the quantity of bunker a vessel has at a specific time.
We provide a report that states the amount of bunker, usually Fuel Oil (IFO) and Diesel Oil (DO), and sometimes Lubricating Oil (LO) a vessel has onboard.
Bunkering survey service is usually requested during bunkering stops to prove independently the amount of fuel supplied and/or after a chartering period, hiring or sale to get a compensation for the fuel oil left onboard.
- Advantages of Klassmar Bunkering Survey;
- Experience and reputation in bunkering surveys
- Main trading ports coverage
- Naval architect and or Ex-chief engineers Marine Surveyors.
- Direct contact with the most recognized laboratories (LR, DNV, BV..
- Very competitive fees